I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
Week 12 Premium Lifestyle Plan
Welcome to your last week of boot camp! This week is a culmination of all the tips and lessons you have received over the past 12 weeks. If you’ve only been using the easy substitution list up until this point, we implore you to give a few of the full recipes a shot!
If you’re worried about time, choose a recipe that has a small amount of ingredients. If you’re worried about your skill level… don’t be! The only way to get better is to learn from your mistakes.
Foods to Include
- Animal proteins: fresh or water-packed fish, wild game, lamb, duck, chicken and turkey
- Dairy and eggs: omega-3 eggs, cheese
- Dairy substitutes: nut milks such as almond milk and coconut milk, rice cheese, vegan cheeses
- Whole grains: sprouted grains, brown rice, oats, millet, amaranth, teff, buckwheat, quinoa, black rice, wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, triticale, corn, corn meal
- Fruits and vegetables: whole fruits (unsweetened, frozen or water-packed), canned fruits, dried fruit, all vegetables (raw, steamed, sautéed, juiced, or roasted)
- Vegetable protein: edamame, split peas, lentils, legumes, chickpeas, beans, soy, tofu, vegetarian meat substitutes, tempeh
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans, almonds, cashews, nut butters (peanut, almond), sesame, tahini, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Oils: cold-pressed olive, flax, safflower, sesame, almond, sunflower, walnut, coconut,
- Drinks: filtered or distilled water, decaffeinated herbal teas, seltzer or mineral water
- Sweeteners: brown rice syrup, agave nectar, stevia, honey, blackstrap molasses, maple syrup
- Condiments: vinegar, vegan Worcestershire sauce, Braggs Amino Acids, all spices including salt, pepper, basil, carob, cinnamon, cumin, dill, garlic, ginger, mustard, oregano, parsley, rosemary, tarragon, thyme and turmeric