I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
Week 6 Premium Lifestyle Plan
In a stressful, crazy and unpredictable world, the one thing you can always control is the food that you put in your body. Although it may seem difficult at first, with practice you will learn that you have more control over your life than you ever realized!
Never had a breakfast salad? Try the two breakfast salad recipes featured this week and get more nutrients and fiber to sustain energy throughout the day. This is also a good week to start turning your leftovers into wraps!
Foods to Include
- Animal proteins: fresh or water-packed fish, wild game, lamb, duck, chicken and turkey
- Dairy and eggs: omega-3 eggs, cheese
- Dairy substitutes: nut milks such as almond milk and coconut milk, rice cheese, vegan cheeses
- Whole grains: sprouted grains, brown rice, oats, millet, amaranth, teff, buckwheat, quinoa, black rice, wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, triticale, corn, corn meal
- Fruits and vegetables: whole fruits (unsweetened, frozen or water-packed), canned fruits, dried fruit, all vegetables (raw, steamed, sautéed, juiced, or roasted)
- Vegetable protein: edamame, split peas, lentils, legumes, chickpeas, beans, soy, tofu, vegetarian meat substitutes, tempeh
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans, almonds, cashews, nut butters (peanut, almond), sesame, tahini, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Oils: cold-pressed olive, flax, safflower, sesame, almond, sunflower, walnut, coconut,
- Drinks: filtered or distilled water, decaffeinated herbal teas, seltzer or mineral water
- Sweeteners: brown rice syrup, agave nectar, stevia, honey, blackstrap molasses, maple syrup
- Condiments: vinegar, vegan Worcestershire sauce, Braggs Amino Acids, all spices including salt, pepper, basil, carob, cinnamon, cumin, dill, garlic, ginger, mustard, oregano, parsley, rosemary, tarragon, thyme and turmeric